In an effort to support the socio economic diversity of our summer student population, a limited number of financial aid awards are available through our Tuition Reduction Fund to lower the cost of summer classes. Awards are made based on demonstrated need.
The application process for NON-CROSSROADS students
Please follow these steps:
- Complete the on line TRF K-5 or TRF 6-12 enrollment form for non-Crossroads students and choose classes or programs for the student.
- Choose the pay by check option. No payment is required at the time of enrollment.
- Download the TRF application.
- Complete the TRF application (all questions must be answered). Incomplete forms will be returned and not processed until completed.
- Submit the TRF application via fax or email.
- Submit a current tax return via fax or email.
Once all information is received, applications will be reviewed. Families will be notified about awards beginning in mid-April. All families are expected to pay something towards summer tuition.
Priority consideration will go to students living in the Pico Neighborhood
Students participating as a part of the Virginia Avenue Park
programs should not apply at this time. More information and details about that process will be available in April.
For current Crossroads students
, TRF is processed automatically. Families are to enroll and indicate they are currently on TRF. Families will be contacted by the Summer Office with award details.